Monday, August 27, 2012

Review: Skinomi Protectors - SIII

Packaging is attractive and modern. 


I liked how conveniently the instructions were on the packaging. It puts them right in front of you so you remember to read them. 


Very basic kit, you get your quick how-to card, business card, cleaning cloth, screen protector and a squeegee. This is my new favorite squeegee.

Samsung Galaxy S III Screen Protector Features: 

  • • Toughest clear protective film in the market
  • • Clear protection that is virtually invisible
  • • Preserves your Samsung Galaxy S III's original design
  • • Protects your Samsung Galaxy S III from scratches, dents, and physical wear-and-tear
  • • Patented layer of UV protection for anti-yellowing
  • • Provides protection without affecting the functions of your Samsung Galaxy S III
  • • Non-sticky or restrictive outer surface


We're always on the hunt for the perfect screen protector. I must say Skinomi is ranked at the top of my list. It's not as soft as other wet applications. Minimal orange peel unlike the more expensive screen protectors. I feel more comfortable handing my phone to a child. 


It covers most of the screen and has the proper cut outs for the sensors and camera. The home button is cut out and not just cut straight down. 


The battery cover protectors were also a nice touch. I was glad to discover Skinomi uses high quality 3M products. Not a knock off brand like other competitors use to save some money. I haven't put one on yet due to my OCD. I just want to take my time. One of these will be up for the next giveaway!


MSRP of the Skinomi TechSkin is $11.95 and can be purchased for $9.95 from Amazon. The Skin Protectors come in 7 different styles. MSRP: $19.95 on the Skinomi Website. They can be found on Amazon for $18.94 shipped.

Customer Service response time was excellent and above average.


No comments: